Bonanza Creek caters to those who like good horses, good riding, adventure, and personal attention. We are best known for our riding, cattle work, and Cowgirl Retreats. We only take 8 – 12 guests at a time and let you ride to your ability.
Bonanza Creek is part of the Voldseth Ranch, a working cattle ranch in the Crazy and Castle Mountains of south central Montana. We run 1500 cows on 25,000 acres, so there is plenty of room to ride. We enjoy riding with you, showing you this big country and sharing our way of life.
We offer Cowgirl Retreats, adult only weeks, intermediate rider weeks and advanced rider weeks, so come and enjoy some fantastic riding with other good riders.
The Cowgirl Retreats truly are an ADVENTURE with a horse. Come prepared to be enlightened.
Adults – $2250 (6 night stay)
Kids 8 -12 – $1800 (6 night stay)
Women’s Retreats – price varies
- Website: http://www.bonanzacreekcountry.com/
- Address 523 Bonanza Creek Road Martinsdale, Montana 59053
- Phone 406 572-3366
- Category Montana, x-Cattle Drives, x-Fishing, x-Hiking
- Location Montana, United States
- Tags Airport Transportation, cabins, Fishing, Handicapped, Hiking, Horseback Instruction, Internet Connection, laundry facilities, Library, lodge, massages, Natural Hot Springs, Rodeos, Trail Rides
- By rwt
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Theme Settings > Item Pages > Contact > Contact Form ID
|Ranch Type / Accomodations :|
|•Working Ranch •Lodge •Cabins|
|Western Experiences & Actvities:|
|•Cattle Drives •Horseback Instruction •Rodeos •Trail Rides •Fishing •Hiking •Natural Hot Springs|
|•Adult Only Vacations •Airport Transportation •Child Care •Handicapped •Hot Tub •Internet Connection •Laundry Facilities •Library •Massages|
|Riding Skill Levels:|
|•June •July •August •September|