The CM Ranch has a rich history specializing in family vacations since 1927. We are located in a secluded valley in the Wind River Mountain Range, approximately 55 miles from the South Entrance of Teton and Yellowstone National Park. The expansive ranch lands are contiguous with the Shoshone National Forest and Fitzpatrick Wilderness, which allow for almost endless private riding and fishing in a country of great variety and beauty.
- Website: http://cmranch.com/
- Address 167 Fish Hatchery Road, Dubois, Wyoming 82513
- Phone 800-455-0721
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Category Wyoming, x-Family Reunions, x-Fishing, x-Hiking, x-Weddings
- Location Wyoming
- Tags Fishing, Fly Fishing, Hiking, Horseback Instruction, Horseback riding, Internet Connection, Library, Pack Trips, Rodeos, Swimming, Trail Rides, Weddings
- By rwt
- Email: email@example.com
Theme Settings > Item Pages > Contact > Contact Form ID
Come enjoy dramatic views, fields of alpine flowers and a chance to see several species of big game animals. Whiskey Mountain, adjacent to the ranch, is home to the largest herd of Big Horn sheep on the North American continent. You might take a fishing expedition on horseback up the valley, or cross the Wind River, and spend a fascinating day exploring the colorful sandstone mesas and canyons of the Badlands.
The CM is charming and casual. It is the perfect place to reconnect with family and friends, make new friends, fall in love with a horse or two, and see some of the most amazing country in the world. Check out our Availability today!