Welcome to the Lazy L&B! Our family owned and operated ranch is the place to create memories that last a lifetime. The ranch sits in a unique setting, nestled in a lush green cottonwood river bottom and surrounded by hundreds of thousands of acres of wildlife habitat, National Forest and Indian Reservation. The terrain is diverse ranging from high desert painted plateaus to alpine country and dramatic river gorges and looks pretty much the same as when it was homesteaded in the late 1800s.
Our ranch is well-known for its unsurpassed horseback riding. We keep groups small and cater to all abilities. We like to spread out where the terrain allows, avoiding nose to tail riding. For those who want to trot and lope there are opportunities but we also cover a lot of ground on walking rides.
Our western cabins and the historical lodge are rustic, clean and comfortable. Enjoy an early morning cup of coffee around the fireplace that was built when the land was originally homesteaded or head to the corrals to groom and saddle your own horse before enjoying a fresh and delicious breakfast.
The anglers in your group will be happy to know that the East Fork river runs through our property. If you want to up your odds of hooking the big one then there are several other rivers in close proximity with excellent fishing.
The Lazy L&B Ranch gives you the opportunity to truly relax and treat yourself to an unforgettable adventure. Please visit our website for more information.
- Website: https://www.lazylb.com/
- Address 1072 East Fork Road Dubois, Wyoming 82513
- Phone 800-453-9488
- E-mail email@example.com
- Category Wyoming, x-Children's Programs, x-Family Reunions, x-Fishing, x-Hiking, x-Shooting
- Location Wyoming
- Tags Airport Transportation, cabins, Child Care, Children's Programs, Dancing, Fishing, Fly Fishing, Golf, Hay Rides, Hiking, Horseback Instruction, Horseback riding, Hunting, Indoor Games, Internet Connection, Large Group Facilities, laundry facilities, lodge, Non-Smoking, Outdoor Games, Pack Trips, Petting Zoo, Rodeos, Roping, Shopping, Single Action Shooting, Square Dancing, Swimming, Trail Rides
- By rwt
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Theme Settings > Item Pages > Contact > Contact Form ID
EXPLORE ON HORSE BACK:
Ride Wyoming’s spectacular red rock canyons, dramatic deep river gorges, high mountain meadows, and the chance to see elk, moose and wild horses.
In a cozy western cabin, in the heated pool or soak in the jaccuzi by the river, hiking,or fishing any of the 3 rivers or just kicking back with family and friends around the camp fire.
INDULGE IN THE GREAT FOOD:
Ranch fresh meals, fresh vegtables and fruit, with homemade breads and desserts served family style, BBQ”s and cowboy lunches along the trail.