The value of a vacation like this will prove to be a memory of a life time. It is an all inclusive multi sport adventure to be enjoyed by all ages. The Lazy L&B Ranch sits in the cottonwood river valley along the East Fork of the Wind River. It is surrounded by 80,000 acres of wildlife habitate and Wind River Indian Reservation.The ranch continues to keep the authentic western flavor of the old sheep and cattle ranch of the Scottish homesteaders in the 1890’s.
- Website: https://www.lazylb.com/
- Address 1072 East Fork Road Dubois, Wyoming 82513
- Phone 800-453-9488
- E-mail email@example.com
- Category Wyoming, x-Fishing, x-Hiking, x-Shooting
- Location Wyoming
- Tags Airport Transportation, All-Levels, Beginner, cabins, Child Care, Children's Programs, Dancing, Experienced, Fishing, Fly Fishing, Golf, Hay Rides, Hiking, Horseback Instruction, Horseback riding, Hunting, Indoor Games, Intermediate, Internet Connection, Large Group Facilities, laundry facilities, lodge, Non-Smoking, Outdoor Games, Pack Trips, Petting Zoo, Rodeos, Roping, Shopping, Single Action Shooting, Square Dancing, Swimming, Trail Rides
- By rwt
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Theme Settings > Item Pages > Contact > Contact Form ID
EXPLORE ON HORSE BACK:
Ride Wyoming’s spectacular red rock canyons, dramatic deep river gorges, high mountain meadows, and the chance to see elk, moose and wild horses.
In a cozy western cabin, in the heated pool or soak in the jaccuzi by the river, hiking,or fishing any of the 3 rivers or just kicking back with family and friends around the camp fire.
INDULGE IN THE GREAT FOOD:
Ranch fresh meals, fresh vegtables and fruit, with homemade breads and desserts served family style, BBQ”s and cowboy lunches along the trail.