COLORADO’S AAA 4 DIAMOND RANCH…having been awarded this distinction for 40 consecutive years. Secluded amidst 26,000 acres of the Pike National Forest, we are an historic working ranch just 1-1/2 hours from Colorado Springs & Denver; providing families with an authentic ranch life vacation experience.
- Website: http://www.lostvalleyranch.com/
- Address 29555 Goose Creek Road Sedalia, Colorado 80135-9000
- Phone 303-647-2311
- E-mail email@example.com
- Category Colorado, x-Archery, x-Cattle Drives, x-Children's Programs, x-Family Reunions, x-Fishing, x-Hiking, x-Shooting
- Location Colorado, United States
- Tags archery, cattle drives, Children's Programs, family reunions, Fishing, Fly Fishing, Hay Rides, Hiking, Horseback Instruction, Horseback riding, Rodeos, shooting, Swimming, Team Penning, Tennis, Trail Rides
- By rwt
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Theme Settings > Item Pages > Contact > Contact Form ID
|Ranch Type / Accomodations :|
|•Working Ranch •Guest Ranch •Cabins|
|Western Experiences & Actvities:|
|•Cattle Drives •Hay Rides •Horseback Instruction •Horseback Riding •Rodeos •Trail Rides •Children’s Programs •Fishing •Fly Fishing •Hiking •Team Penning •Swimming •Tennis|
|•Adult Only Vacations •Airport Transportation •Child Care •Gift Shop •Handicapped •Heated Pool •Hot Tub •Internet Connection •Laundry Facilities •Massages •Non-Smoking Property|
|Riding Skill Levels:|
|•Beginner •Intermediate •Experienced •Professional •All-Levels|
|•Conference Facilities •Corporate Events •Family Reunions •Large Group Facilities|
|•March •April •May •June •July •August •September •October •November|
WELCOME TO YOUR WESTERN HOME! Oooo-aaaah! is how we welcome guests. It’s our invitation for you to experience a vacation so unique you’ll re-live it over and over throughout the years
The tradition at Lost Valley is to create an atmosphere that makes guests feel like friends and friends feel like family. That’s why every year more than half of our guests have been to the ranch before.
Why do people return time after time? WALT DISNEY himself had the answer when he vacationed at the ranch more than 35 years ago. “People think that all they want is recreation, but what they really need is re-creation”, Disney said. Taking a deep breath of our clean mountain air, he swept his hand across the valley, the mountains and the meadows. “Get your guests out in this…feeling it, smelling it, watching it and enjoying it. They’ll never be the same.”
And that’s just what we do.
Enjoy luxurious cabin suite accommodations, meals, horseback riding, extensive supervised children’s programs and activities which include:
…and much more!
We accept all major credit cards and offer free wireless internet.
ONE GROUP AT A TIME!
Lost Valley Ranch specializes in small corporate meetings, executive gatherings, business seminars, team building and family reunions.
Everything you need, and then some, is INCLUDED IN ONE RATE.
* Deluxe cabin suite accommodations. AAA Four Diamond rating.
* 3 hearty ranch meals daily.
* Meeting rooms set to your specifications.
* Our standard A/V equipment.
* Hi-speed wireless.
* Morning coffee breaks.
* Afternoon snack breaks.
* AND all regular ranch activities including horseback riding, supervised children’s activities, spouse programs and much more.
Call Tony Warnock at 303.647.2311 for dates and availability. Visit our website and experience our “Brand of Western Hospitality”